(Editor's note: Dana White recently said Mayhem Miller is done with the UFC.)
MMA Authentics, an Ohio-based apparel company launched when the UFC came to the state for the first time in March 2007, includes the Cage Fighter, Familia Gladitoria and MMA Elite brands.
MMA Authentics joins Affliction and Xtreme Couture on the list of clothing lines not allowed at UFC events.
Sources told MMAPayout.com that UFC instituted the ban after losing shelf space to MMA Authentics at Wal-Mart stores. However UFC president Dana White says that's not the case.
"It has nothing to do with the Wal-Mart deal," White said on TapouT Radio. "These guys made some moves I didn't like, and we're going to figure it out... or not."
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts