ESPN correspondent Tom Farrey started to ask about performance-enhancing drugs, prompting Lesnar to storm out of their interview.
Farrey said in the voiceover, "Lesnar's physique also raised big questions about steroids."
The viewers then saw a portion of Farrey's interview with Lesnar in which Farrey said, "You're just so big and you come out of pro wrestling," and was then cut off by Lesnar saying, "That's it. We're done. Thanks, guys," and walking off.
A moment later, Lesnar is shown saying, "I know what he's asking. I have never failed a f---ing drug test."
The profile also showed UFC President Dana White saying, "In this day and age, with everything that's going on with sports, if you're taking steroids you're a moron." And Farrey noted that UFC fighters are drug tested. So it's not like this was an attempt at gotcha journalism by Farrey.
Which is why I don't get why Lesnar didn't just sit down and answer Farrey's questions. The bottom line is that every big-time athlete has to be ready for steroid questions in this day and age, and the calm, even-keeled way that Usain Bolt answers the questions would be a good model for Lesnar to emulate.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts