"Ken is way past his prime. It gets to the point where it's dangerous for that guy to still be fighting. That being said, he still might beat Kimbo. Kimbo sucks."
Ladies and gentlemen, when the man has a point, the man has a point.
There's simply no two ways about it: Kimbo Slice sucks at the sport of mixed martial arts. Is he tougher than the average guy at the next barstool? Sure. That doesn't mean he's an elite athlete.
As it turned out, Kimbo didn't fight Shamrock. Instead, he fought a guy named Seth Petruzelli, a onetime Ultimate Fighter cast member who sent 0-2 in his brief UFC career. Petruzelli is 30 pounds lighter than Kimbo, and all it took was 14 seconds for Petruzelli to knock Kimbo out.
Kimbo seems like a nice guy and was a good sport about it after he lost. But make no mistake: He sucks at MMA.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts