Will EilteXC have any competitive fights on Saturday night? Looking at the betting odds, you get the feeling that we're in for a bunch of lopsided contests.
We've previously noted that Kimbo Slice is a heavy favorite over Ken Shamrock in the main event of EliteXC: Heat, and now Bodog has released the odds for the other four fights on the CBS card. All four fights have one significant favorite and one long-shot underdog.
Here are the odds on the four undercard fights:
Jake Shields -600
Paul Daley +400
Andrei Arlovski -500
Roy Nelson +300
Gina Carano -825
Kelly Kobold +525
Murilo Rua -325
Benji Radach +250
Those Carano odds show that for all the flack Kimbo gets for fighting a past-his-prime tomato can in Shamrock, EliteXC is also giving its biggest female star what should be an easy test. If EliteXC wanted a competitive fight, it could give us Carano vs. Cris Cyborg, but instead we have a fight that the smart money says Carano will win easily.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts