There is no word on what happened to Parisyan, other than the UFC referring to it as a "last-minute back injury." Parisyan-Yoshida was scheduled for the televised portion of the card.
A match-up with Yoshida would have been a good one, and if Parisyan's injury isn't too serious, it would make sense for the two to fight again at a later event, perhaps UFC 89 on October 18.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts