If the Jackson-Silva fight happens, it would make UFC 91, quite simply, the biggest card in the history of mixed martial arts. The main event at UFC 91, Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture, might be the most anticipated mixed martial arts fight of the year, and Jackson vs. Silva is a main event-quality fight.
Other fights slated for UFC 91 include Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson (which is probably the best lightweight fight the UFC can put together as long as B.J. Penn is planning to move up to welterweight), Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks, Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone and Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos.
I was skeptical when UFC President Dana White said the Lesnar-Couture fight would generate the most pay-per-view buys in MMA history. But if Rampage-Wanderlei is added to the card, I think UFC 91 will break the record set by UFC 66 and become the biggest card the sport has ever seen.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts