"That wasn't Randy's idea, trust me," Kim Couture said of the UFC 91 main event. "Randy wasn't the one that came up with Lesnar, that was the UFC's idea. It's surprising to me, shocking that they'd throw a guy in that's only had three fights in with someone like Randy. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. He poses some interesting problems and that's what Randy is good at, is taking care of those problems. So he's no bigger or tougher than (Gabriel) Gonzaga or Tim Sylvia. I don't really know where that fight came from."
Mostly, Kim Couture sounded like she and her husband were just relieved that they don't have to go through a lawsuit with the UFC anymore.
"Negativity or conflict really bothers him," Kim Couture said. "I know that seems a little weird for being a fighter, but he's always really, really positive."
Listen to the audio of Kim Couture's interview below:
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts