The UFC has been a resounding success whenever the Las Vegas-based promotion comes to a new location for the first time.
UFC 87 "Uprising" in March 2007, the UFC's first event in Ohio, set a North American attendance record of 19,079. The UFC would top that number with its debut in Canada at UFC 83 in April 2008 with 21,390.
The 15,082 in attendance at UFC 87 bested the previous Target Center record set by a Billy Joel and Elton John concert.
"We got a lot of places we've got to hit, but we're going to be back here," White said. "This is a great town, great sports fans, it's been a really good experience."
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts