Things are not looking up for former UFC light heavyweight champion Rampage Jackson. Days after leading police on a chase following a hit and run in Orange County, Jackson's been picked up by police once again.
TMZ.com is reporting that a police car was waved down in Irvine by people who said that Jackson, staying nearby, was acting weird. The cops entered the house, saw Jackson and then removed him from the premises. He wasn't arrested, according to the report, but deemed a danger to himself and others. He was taken to a hospital for observation.
This obviously calls Jackson's mental state following his loss to Forrest Griffin into further question. Depression, substance abuse or a hundred other potential ways it is manifesting itself is best left for professionals to decide but I hope Jackson's getting whatever help he needs.
More on Rampage Jackson's Terrible Week
Rampage Jackson Goes on a Rampage
Update On the Fallout From Rampage Jackson's Arrest
Will Rampage Jackson's Arrest Hurt the Sport of Mixed Martial Arts?
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts