TMZ.com is reporting that Jackson was deemed "medically unfit" for booking after the arrest, which would seem to contradict his being out on bail as that would follow his booking. Five Ounces of Pain checked with some local hospitals and found that Jackson hasn't turned up as a patient, although medical privacy laws may keep such information under wraps.
Finally, while it's too early to speculate on just how Jackson's case will be prosecuted, Bloody Elbow has done some checking into the California Penal Codes and found that none of the initial charges carry much in the way of jail time. My biggest concern, as a MMA fan, is Jackson's mental state. I was eager to see how he bounced back from a controversial loss, which is now the least of his concerns, and am now just hopeful that Jackson can navigate all of these troubles without digging a deeper hole for himself.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts