Throwdown.com spoke with Jackson about how he was feeling after losing to Forrest Griffin by decision on July 5th. I'll give my gut reactions below as it's a long video but well worth watching if you've got the time.
Jackson certainly seems down about the loss but that's about it. Not too different than any other fighter who suffered a loss, in fact. It would be easy to say he seems depressed, I guess, but without yesterday's antics I don't think anyone would draw that conclusion.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts