The film, about his gay Austrian character Bruno, filmed at two arenas full of fans who came for a night of MMA action and $1 beers. What they got was two actors who put on a display a little different than what you get when you purchase a UFC pay-per-view. From The Smoking Gun, via Deadspin:
Both cards ended with two male grapplers (one was identified as "Straight Dave" and wore camouflage) tearing each other's clothes off and, while in underwear, kissing down their opponent's chest.The crowd was less than thrilled by the turn of events.
"It set the crowd off lobbing beers," Holland said. "They had beers in plastic cups. Those things can get some distance on them actually." Holland said it took officers about 45 minutes to clear the convention center, as the two actors sprinted away through a specially set-aside tunnel.Whether their reaction was caused by the cheap suds, homophobia or false advertising of a MMA show, I'm guessing it was exactly what Cohen wanted for his film.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts