The latest news makes it awfully unlikely that there's an innocent explanation. According to 411Mania, Gracie's nandrolone levels were so high -- above 50 ng/ml -- that the laboratory that conducted the urine test couldn't even get a reading on its calibrator. The scientific explanation:
A normal person could have a level of 2 ng/mL of Nandrolone that the human body could potentially produce and an athlete that has just completed rigorous physical exercise could have a level of 6 ng/mL.Gracie's PR representatives issued a statement last week saying he doesn't use steroids and noting the possibility of exercise raising nandrolone levels. It will be interesting to see how they explain nandrolone levels that are literally off the charts.
We received a written response from the laboratory's Director of Science and Technology confirming the positive "A" sample and positive "B" sample.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts