Yeah, that doesn't look like a guy who's too despondent about losing.
And as for before, Sports by Brooks notes that fellow UFC fighter Vernon White suggested in an interview that Liddell was in substance-abuse rehab shortly before he lost his title to Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
White later backtracked -- kind of -- from those remarks, but there has long been talk that Liddell could stand to have a little more commitment to his craft, and none of the information that has become available today will change that.
Previously at FanHouse:
Report: Too Much Partying Led to Loss for Chuck Liddell
Chuck Liddell Loses; Where Does UFC Go From Here?
UFC 71: Chuck Liddell vs. Quinton Jackson Live Blog
UFC 71: Paths Diverged for Chuck Liddell, Rampage Jackson
Chuck Liddell Paints His Nails
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts